International Workshop on Worst-Case Execution Time Analysis
Toulouse, France, 5th July 2016
conjunction with the Euromicro
Conference on Real-Time Systems (ECRTS)
Research papers should present original research results not
published or submitted for publication in other forums.
Accepted papers will be published via Schloss
Dagstuhl's OASIcs online proceedings series, indexed,
with ISBN. By submitting a paper, the authors agree and
confirm that: neither this paper nor a version close to it is
under submission or will be submitted elsewhere before
notification by WCET 2016, and if accepted, at least one
author will register for WCET 2016 by the special registration
deadline set in the notification of acceptance, and present
the paper at the workshop in person.
Papers submitted for the WCET workshop must be written in
English, must not exceed 10 pages, should conform with the
typesetting requirements specified below, and must be
submitted in PDF format using the WCET workshop paper
submission website. Author names, affiliations and
self-references should not be anonymized.
The submission deadline is 19th May 2016.
Authors have to use a dedicated OASIcs LaTeX style to produce
their submissions and final paper versions. The style file
provides several features for authors:
- titlepage environment,
- abstract environment,
- provision of ACM 1998 classification environment,
- topical keywords.
The OASIcs LaTeX style templates are available at http://drops.dagstuhl.de/styles/oasics/oasics-authors.tgz.
These LaTeX style files for OASIcs require the usage of
pdflatex. Please ensure that you have an up-to-date LaTeX
environment available. The papers should be submitted by the
authors using the oasics.cls LaTeX style available from http://drops.dagstuhl.de/styles/oasics/oasics-authors.tgz.
In order to improve the quality of the proceedings and to
simplify the overall publication process, authors of
submissions should follow the guidelines below:
- Use pdflatex.
- Use further LaTeX packages only if absolutely required.
- Do not use a different main font. For example, usage of
times-package is forbidden.
- Provide full author names (especially with regard to the
- Fill out the \subjclass and \keywords macros. For the
\subjclass, please refer to the ACM
- Take care of suitable linebreaks and pagebreaks. No
overfull \hboxes should occur in the warnings log.
- Provide suitable graphics in vector format (preferably in
- Use the provided sectioning macros: \section, \subsection,
\subsection*, \paragraph, ...
- Keep the standard style (plain) for the bibliography as
provided by the oasics.cls style file.
- Use a spellchecker to get rid of typos.
- For the abstract, no LaTeX commands are allowed. In
particular, the abstract must not contain complex LaTeX
formulas or literature references. These rules are a
prerequisite for a successful submission of accepted papers
to indexing agencies like DBLP.
- A manual for the LIPIcs style is available at http://drops.dagstuhl.de/styles/oasics/oasics-authors/oasics-manual.pdf.
All accepted articles are published under a Creative
Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license (CC-BY 3.0).
Hereby, the authors retain their copyright. For each paper,
the corresponding author has to sign an author agreement which
clarifies the different roles within the publishing process.